Proactive Chiropractic Care:
Proactive Chiropractic Care differs from reactive in the sense that action is taking before symptoms manifest. Rather than waiting until you feel the symptoms of the cold or flu virus, you can take a proactive approach towards your health by boosting your immune system with vitamin C, antioxidants, and by drinking plenty of fluids.
Dr. Keith is passionate about staying well and not living life putting out fires.
Proactive Healthcare Tips:
- Schedule an appoint with your chiropractor for a spinal adjustment.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity can lead to a wide variety of adverse conditions if left unchecked.
- Don’t smoke.
- Wash fruits and vegetables purchased at the supermarket to clean off any pesticide residue.
- Maintain a physically active lifestyle.
- Strive for a solid 7-8 hours of restful sleep per night.
- Get regular “checkups” at your physician.