Compression garments provide support for people who have to stand for long periods or have poor circulation.
Quick Look at benefits
- Reduction of swelling
- Increases blood circulation
- Stabilizing joints
- Relieve pain from muscle stiffness and soreness
Compression socks and stockings improve circulation, reduce swelling and tiredness, and improve performance in the lower body by increasing blood flow. These socks/stockings are designed to deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the garment.
These do not have to be your grandmas socks! With over 15+ styles, colors, sizes, and lengths, there is a variety to choose from to best suit your needs.
We are preferred providers with SIGVARIS Canada, and have three staff members who are Certified Fitters. Call us for more info!
If you say YES to any of the following, you are a good candidate for compression socks:
- Do you experience tired or achy legs?
- Do you experience swollen feet, ankles, or legs?
- Are you sitting or standing for long periods during the day?
- Are you an expectant mother?
- Are you a smoker or diabetic?
- Are you a participant in endurance sports?
- Do you carry excessive weight?
Yes. Most insurance plans will cover Compression Stockings through your extended health, and some may require a Physician’s referral. After receiving your socks, you will be issued a receipt that you can send directly to your insurance company to reimburse the cost.